Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rapture Day Potluck.

All these pictures were taken on the day the Rapture was supposed to destroy us all. Good Times were had indeed.
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
The previous pictures were taken at a Potluck gathering of a bunch of local punks.
I came to the party loaded with a roll of expired Fuji velvia 35mm film and a roll of 35mm
Ilford Delta 3200. The camera was my trusty (though in the last few weeks it has become continuously less and less trustworthy!) Pentax K1000. I started in on the velvia as the light was out in full glory. For the majority of these shots I used a F=135/1:2.8 lens that allowed me to isolate subjects while staying out their space. As the light got low I switched to the 3200 film and faster lens. I am continuously blown away by the delta 3200 film. The man who sold me my first roll warned that this film was addictive, He was right I am now a full blown low light junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment